3 - 200 ml Volume Printing Aluminium Collapsible Food Squeeze Tubes
For Food Jam Packaging
1. CAP: Colour - white / red / blue, Type - Conual Piercer,
2. Aluminum Blamks: Aluminum＞99.7% pure.
3. Internal Lacquer: Type-Expoxy-Phenolic Resin.
4. External Base Coat: Type-Enamel;Colour-White.
5. Colour Ink: Suplier-Shanghai DIC.
6. Crimp sealant brand: PPG.
7. Manufacturing Environment: The construction of 100000-ton
cleaning production packing workshop.
8. The standard of Inspection: BS2006-86 Aluminum tube for medicine
9. Closing: Under an air pressure of 0.2Mpa, no leakage.
10. Appearance: Integrity and clean.
11. Coating: The color matches the standard,no exposure and no tiny
12. Color printing: Clear and entirety, the overprint is in
13. Flexibility and adhesion: The lacquer did not split off and no
14. Package: Wholeness and clean.
- Plastic on-sert nozzle No.2 tube
- Metric (V thread) open nozzle
- Metric (V thread) sealed nozzle (membrane)
- Extended Plastic Nozzle
- Extended Nozzle
- Plastic on-sert nozzle
In the production of the collapsible, It's almost 500 degrees high
Our workshops were built in according to the construction
requirements of GMP in pharmaceutical
production. Our factory use clean central-station air handing units
from internal coating to
packaging workshop to ensure our production environment reach 100n
thousand grade standard.
The compressed air after strict purification treatment fully meet
the production conditions
of direct contact with pharmaceutical packaging materials.
|British Standard of Aluminum Collapsible Tube BS2006-1984|
|Sheet3 Size Standard|
|Tolerance of Diameter|
|Tolerance of Length|
|Tube Wall Thickness||Shoulder Thickness|
|Max||Min||Max||Min||Shoulder Angle Standard|
|60||0.11||0.07||0.5||0.3||90℃ or 120℃ or 126℃|
|13.5||75||60 or 70||0.11||0.07||0.5||0.3||90℃ or 120℃ or 126℃|
|16||100||80||0.12||0.08||0.65||0.35||120℃ or 126℃|
|19||110||95||0.13||0.1||0.65||0.35||120℃ or 126℃|
|22||130||95 or 115||0.14||0.1||0.65||0.35|
|25||150||95 or 115||0.14||0.1||0.7||0.4||No Standard|
|45||±0.25||200||115 or 135||0.18||0.12||0.9||0.5|
|The Shoulder Angle need confirmed by manufacturer and purchaser,
90℃ shoulder angle normally used in extended nozzle|
We have worked for Packaging especially Aluminum Tubes for nearly
40 years. We introduce production line and import the raw materials
to keep the top quality. Then Products under GMP workshop and
serious staff control. Our price is quite competitive. We believe
in that Customers First! If you have any price inquiry, please
contact us, we will provide the best quality products with the most
competitive price ever!